On June 8 members if our group participated in an event at the Centre for the Sciences of Complexity (C3) called: “C3: Un Centro Transversal para la UNAM”.
We created a number of posters about our current work in progress:
- Froese, T., Ramirez, S., Leenen, I., González, X., Zapata, L., Ortiz, G. & Azpeitia, M. (2017). Encephalization and mating system in fishes
- Froese, T. & Soto Astorga, E. F. (2017). The language-based endo/exo effect: A preliminary analysis
- Gómez Escobar, H., Ortiz Garin, G. U., López Hernández, A. & Froese, T. (2017). Perceptual studies in the use of human-computer interfaces: Sensory substitution in a sensorimotor task
- Gonzalez-Grandón, X., Froese, T. & Pineda, L. A. (2017). Motor system involvement during listening without bodily movement
- Zarco, M. & Froese, T. (2017). Self-modeling in continuous-time Hopfield neural networks