This year’s Australasian Association of Philosophy (AAP) conference will be hosted by the University of Wollongong on July 7-11, 2019.
The conference is designed to give professional philosophers and philosophy postgraduate students the opportunity to present and discuss papers in all areas of philosophy. Each year it attracts around 300 philosophers worldwide.
AAP 2019 welcomes papers in all areas of philosophy. In addition to regular streams on topics such as Epistemology, Ethics, Philosophy of Mind, and Political Philosophy (among numerous others), we are organising the following Special Streams on more specific topics:
- Assessing Practical Ethics
- Bayesian Cognitive Science – Open Challenges and Future Directions
- Combatting Gender Inequalities in Philosophy
- Gender Balancing the Philosophy Curriculum
- Minimal Cognition
- Model-Based Explanation Across the Sciences
- Multicultural Philosophy
- Shared Intentionality and Social Minds
For more information, visit https://aap.org.au/conference2019