We are an interdisciplinary group of researchers based at the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) from various stages of academia.
Members of our group after a research seminar (September 2016).
Here is the list of students who are currently working with Dr. Froese, as well as other regular group members:
- Dr. Ximena Gonzalez-Grandón (Institute of Applied Mathematics and Systems Research)
- Susana Ramírez Vizcaya (Philosophy of Science)
- Leonardo Zapata Fonseca (Plan of Combined Studies in Medicine, MD/PhD)
Leonardo is currently enrolled in the combined MD/PhD programme of the Faculty of Medicine in the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) in Mexico City. He finished his MD degree in June of 2017. Leonardo is affiliated to the National Laboratory of Complex Science at the Centre of Complexity Sciences (C3) in the same university. In Mexico City he works on his PhD project in both the Institute of Nuclear Science (ICN) and the Research Institute for Applied Mathematics and Systems (IIMAS), where he studies online social interaction in minimal cognition environments using a complex systems and time-series analysis tools.
- Mario A. Zarco Lopez (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Héctor Gómez Escobar (Faculty of Psychology)
- Guillermo U. Ortiz Garín (Faculty of Psychology)
- Erick I. Pérez Jimenez (Faculty of Science)
- Isaac Rodríguez (Faculty of Engineering)
Associated students and visiting researchers
- Martí Medina-Hernández (Faculty of Science)
- Eugenio Ledezma (Center for Complexity Sciences)
- Adriana López Hernández (Faculty of Psychology)
- Laura Rodríguez Benavidez (School of Philosophy and Literature)
- Enrique Soto Astorga (Faculty of Science)
Below is a list of past students and group members:
- Jorge I. Campos Bravo (Master in Computer Science and Engineering)
- Leticia Cruz Bárcenas (Master in Computer Science and Engineering)
- Dr. Dobromir Dotov (Postdoc, Center for Complexity Sciences)
Past visiting researchers
- Roberto Ulloa (Uni. of Western Ontario)